[syndicate] Podcast yourself schedule

A. G-C guibertc at criticalsecret.com
Tue Jan 3 18:07:27 CET 2006

I DO NOT DEAL I HAVE NEVER DEALT.

ANYONE WHO APPROACHES ME CAN KNOW THAT : EVEN MY ENNEMIES.

I AM FREE AND MY ONLY BLASON IT IS OF AUTONOMY NOT OF COMMODIFY.

EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT !

Cannot imagine that all we have worked free to this experiment. But it is.
The useful tools were bought. It was the only way. But I do not possess a
iPod myself ! So what? Why not?

More : all the editorial line being repeated in mp3 it can be downloaded and
read by any basic walker according to xml rss link.

What is happening from Apple right now it is exactly what was happening with
Macintosh event when PC were exclusive expert machines. Without Mac at first
never the personal computers would have known its massive development into
"windows" and more : never UNIX/ Linux would have known the turn of a
largest democratically use with a easy reading interface.

In two or three, but possible one, months can be PC access to videopodcast.
But soon we can try only from Apple because they are the first one to try it
running.

Loz is PC developer not Mac. You know that. But as trying videopodcast he
said me furiously that he had no choice or Apple at the moment. He tried it
for the first time.

Their interface it is from Linux in a special development by their own  to
iTunes. You may know it.

A new videopodcast  technology from their part appears to be coming next...

You know perfectly that any crackers can have QuickTime encoder in Apple
site.

You know perfectly that guys who stool mobile phones will stool as well iPod
and video iPod so they will get their own one anyway and without cancer in
their heads.

I think really that in any time all culture (as the worst as the best) will
come through this connected/ disconnected media which respects private
track. No statistical heavy policing of the recordings is not possible, nor
to follow your way, etc. at least at the moment.