[syndicate] Podcast yourself schedule

clemos cl3mos at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 17:00:26 CET 2006

I find iPods and most Apple products ugly,
and prefer good ol grey boxes
(which are quite hard to find, now, by the way)

then about the 'totalitarian merchandise',
I'm curious to hear what system you all run :
Mac with MacOS or Windows PCs ? (both ultra evil, aren't they ?)
maybe linux, for the less evil ones...
but on Intel platforms anyway, probably with Asus or MSI motherboard,
and many other totalitarian products made by evil corporations...

I wonder how you can avoid dealing with the "big bad" corpo-world when
it comes to technology (especially hardware)...
refusing this can't make any sense for a computer user...

and is the act to make a broadcast available for iPod users (and thus
for techno-newbies) an advertisement ?
and why not using words like 'podcast', 'googling', 'frigidaire' or
'k-way' (corporate names quite used in france) ?

+++++
clemos