[syndicate] New morning / Un matin

Cyrill Duneau cduneau at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 16 19:47:53 CET 2006

You insulted him daily with your paranoid e-mails. and i don't feel he has to re-subscribe to the list, it should be done by you, who did the bad thing. you are fascist, that's all. final point.

"A. G-C" <guibertc at criticalsecret.com> wrote:Re: [syndicate] New morning / Un matin     Fascist of what? Ctgr could re-susbcribed exactly as he wanted when he wanted in anytime even in the time I was still on the list. He was never banned even he insulted me permanently.