[syndicate] New morning / Un matin

A. G-C guibertc at criticalsecret.com
Thu Feb 16 19:41:10 CET 2006

I have never seen a dictator going away from his/her own decision:)

I have gone, you know? I am not still there.

Fascist of what? Ctgr could re-susbcribed exactly as he wanted when he
wanted in anytime even in the time I was still on the list. He was never
banned even he insulted me permanently.

³Beware² of what? Are you to make a virtual or a real crime against me ?
Your life is so much boiling?

Or are you are completely crazy and misogynist about an old woman ­ that I
am. You are afraid of this generational difference available to follow
creating among others? It is your terror of otherness?

Please to find better struggles or to go to the psychiatrist. If something
happens to me I shall know from which part? It is what you want to tell me?