[syndicate] Trans.: Export Fruit To China Market

fmadre at free.fr fmadre at free.fr
Mon Aug 28 11:01:23 CEST 2006

----- Message transféré de bvlalecb7 at gehuaexpo.com -----
    Date : Mon, 28 Aug 2006 16:58:05 +0800
     De : SFV Expo <bvlalecb7 at gehuaexpo.com>
Répondre à : SFV Expo <bvlalecb7 at gehuaexpo.com>
 Sujet : Export Fruit To China Market
      À : fmadre at free.fr

Shanghai ,China

International Fruit & Vegetable Industry
Exhibition

Oct.11-13,  2006

Dear Marketing Manager,

Autumn is coming here soon,and it¡¯ll be time to show our rich fruit and
Vegetable that you harvested this year.

And get ready to start your trip to China and view long-history Country in
autumn also the shining fresh fruit and vegetable from all over the world.

We¡¯d like to invite you to the 2006 China International Fruit and Vegetable
Industry Expo held at Shanghai ,China. At Shanghai International Agricultural
Exposition Center.

The show will be held Oct.11,12&13, 2006
Should you have any questions, contact Jacky Peng, International Department
Manager at 0086-21-34130376

or visit our website at http://www.sfvexpo.com/, or mail to j.peng at gehuaexpo.com
 for details..

Together, let¡¯s share our passion for Fruit and Vegetable, and Enjoy our live.

We hope to see you in Oct. Chinal!

We believe : Green Makes The life Better !

Best Regards,

Jacky Peng

International Dept Manager

Add  :Rm1206,Xin¡¯an Building,No.99 Tianzhou Rd,Shanghai,China.

Phone:0086-21-34130376ext.8008

Fax  :0086-21-34130375

Email:j.peng at gehuaexpo.com

Http ://www.sfvexpo.com