[syndicate] Finally

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Mon Aug 28 03:02:23 CEST 2006

Finally

the entire history of digital transformation
compressed into simultaneous pages and differentiations
from and within the real

of course none of this is true
but I am closing in on the imaginary
Imaginary, you shall not escape me!

Hello, I am Imaginary and I have escaped!
nothing can hold nothing that is me, nothing!
of course truth has no place in my vagina!

caught on the tip of my penis, I say hello to Imaginary!
I have caught you again, and you're quite terrific there!
you've got outlines, no matter what you say!

Dear Alan, please leave my vagina!
Or rather, please just leave!
as you know, we have no outlines, no setting smooth

dearest imaginary, who is the we?
is the we you? because it makes absolutely no difference at all
are you we? because it makes all the difference in the world

you're right and you're wrong, Alana!
just try dreaming something else tonight
you'll see and you'll see!

http://www.asondheim.org/starwoman0.jpg
http://www.asondheim.org/starwoman1.jpg
http://www.asondheim.org/starwoman2.jpg