\\ up urz

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Thu Sep 22 03:34:23 CEST 2005

for everyone talking nonsense about classic ferraris\autos etc

let me place it this way - care about anything + u will shut the FUCK up
drop 10k on a classic ferrari full service. drop much more on a 2x service.
then SHUT THE FUCK UP. everything which is worth anything is unique.
handmade + i dare u 2 find it again ...i dare u to forget the smells
+ shapes + feel

so - the overall msg to all the DUMB FUCK gov sponsored 0 lv MOTHERFUCKERS
who travel through life without traces is try it ... care for anything ...
then SHUT THE FUCK FUCK FUCK + FUCK UP

http://www.m9ndfukc.org/data/picz/izvorul.minunilor/bla.li.ba.ba

that is not a ferrari. its an 79 alfa, like my ferrari, but i
probably lv it more than the ferrari ... just bkz