\\

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Wed Sep 21 23:45:00 CEST 2005

<henry.warwick at sbcglobal.net>

>Ooops - looks like I blew it on the "To:" line - sorry
>for posting personal mail to the list.
>
>A bit of clarification:

re.lax

we're all xyz here

>NN's "ridiculous statements"-
>
>is one of the reasons I read this list. NN is rarely
>dull (except when going on about Ferraris - I find
>that *really* boring...) and often amusing /
>infuriating (which is good. usually.)

phew, for me driving
a classic (ie. old) car [ferrari. alfa. fiat. zastava. moskvisch etc] or a ducati pasoooooo
is 1-2 notches below sex [and that depends with whom]

>To that point:
>
>--- integer at www.god-emil.dk wrote:
>

>> >people will stay cheerful enough to reproduce even
>> >though their lives are an utterly desperate misery
>> >spent in wage slavery on a crowded planet within a
>> >civilisation hellbent for Saturday.
>>
>> that's what makes myths [+ those who whisper them]
>> even more delicious.
>>

>Delicious? Only in the sense that they should be
>killed and eaten.

Bring your dead curled up components to balkan
and I'll rent you some mobile balkan holy water (circa 1980)
to wake your asz up

>killed and eaten.

former - not ok.
latter - bring an extra wallet