[syndicate] \\ Netochka Nezvanova - the book release

Deb King debkking at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 21 01:37:59 CEST 2005

It's still a bit dogmatic isn't it...whose truth, whose paradise?

the old fuzzy when does truth signify itself (and nothing but the truth so
help us BigPieInThe Sky) to whom and what value does it have...

when does one reach *paradise?*  and whose paradise are we talking about?
...the white-boy's Eden where the lovely Eve was forced to eat the wicked
pomme[de terre; de l'homme] to escape?

I'll take the 'pair a dice,' I just like to know the score... can I still
get a book?

> identity axiom : TRUTH  is TRUTH as well as PARADISE is PARADISE
> non-contradiction axiom : TRUTH is not NON-TRUTH as well as PARADISE
> is not NON-PARADISE inlcuded third axiom : there is a third perspective
> which is at the same time TRUTH + NON-TRUTH and/or PARADISE +
NON-PARADISE