[syndicate] \\ Netochka Nezvanova - the book release

e.a.r.s bigears at free.fr
Wed Sep 21 01:50:23 CEST 2005

identity axiom : TRUTH  is TRUTH as well as PARADISE is PARADISE
non-contradiction axiom : TRUTH is not NON-TRUTH as well as PARADISE
is not NON-PARADISE
inlcuded third axiom : there is a third perspective which is at the
same time TRUTH + NON-TRUTH and/or PARADISE + NON-PARADISE

but

that could be also TRUTH PLUS PARADISE
  then T + P is T + P and non-condradiciton axiom shows that T + P
isn't non-T + P so included third is definitely in deep shit now
give the book anyway