last one from my own part/ Re: [syndicate] \\

Aliette Guibert guibertc at criticalsecret.com
Mon Oct 31 10:21:31 CET 2005

New Darwinism: "To summarize is to reduce in complexity, and hence in
length, while retaining some of the essential qualities of the original."

All the contrary of reductionism (they are in a scientific war).

Darwin was an anarchist and all the mostly actual part of his works was
hidden by his contemporary fellows.