father of evil

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Tue Oct 25 07:52:14 CEST 2005

father of evil

don't blame the father for the sins of the young. my father ensured i
would never get over my father. my father screamed at me constantly. could
i win with my father. i never could win with my father. my father ensured
that. my father ensured i would never challenge my father. the screaming
of my father ensured i would never have a world without screaming. the
nightmare of my father ensured i would never have a night without
nightmares. the violence of my father was only the language of my father.
the language of my father ensured the violence of language. i will take
language apart and there will be no violence. i will challenge language
and there will be no father. my father will write this and my father will
ensure my father will write this. my father ensures that my broken
language will scream at my broken language. my father ensures that i will
always sin against my father. i will always sin against my father. my
father battered my mind until my father was my mind battered by my father.
my father makes me ill. my father fills me with hatred. my father ensures
i will die hating my father and hating my mind.

"In like manner tear sheddings, &c. are held to come from the mind's being
melted [--not pained--]." (Sahitya-Darpana.)

how to reduce a human being to an artist

the litany

"don't sins
blame of
sins ensured