\\ JUZT 1|1|1 F!X

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Tue Oct 25 05:48:47 CEST 2005

\\ why slkt open source + art projects are playing with matches

Both high budget + high visibility open source and art projects
advertise and pride themselves on their non.commercial aspect.

Additionally, an amalgam of art projects advertise their non-goal oriented aspect.
Those which don't generally include a statement, eg - `We have attempted to maybe
perhaps elucidate certain potential aspects of this ever daunting task. Our humble approach
has opened new and unconventional modes of thought, yet obviously,
not unlike George Bush often reminds us `This is, a very daunting task. We aim our best to do,
with the Lords\Govs blessing`

Yet, because high budget + high visibility open source and art projects
are financed by world governments, they must wear the uniforms of myriad funding bodies, INC's and CORP's,
`play` within their prescribed quadrant, and follow their rigid rules of engagement.

Thus, their purported `play` is hardly play, which suggests `a voluntary activity
undertaken within arbitrary boundaries of space and time,
separate from daily roles, concerns, and influences, and
having no goals for the actor beyond those emerging within
the boundaries and context of the play act itself`.

It isn't play. It is a MATCH.
A match played in official uniforms, on official arenas
under the loving eyes of the officials.

Congregation, please open your prayer guides to
the Book of Revelation ... psalm
just 1x FIX

GD

-

\\ FederaL Bureau oF Turbo-FoLk Recycling++
   + mythologizing ov past events: dvoeverie
   abduction = kompletely lawful \+\ respectabl

   1 + 1 = 1 _||- m9ndfukc.macht.frei