\\

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Sat Oct 22 19:11:12 CEST 2005

>From: Nicholas Ruiz <nr03 at fsu.edu>

>Sometimes a city must be sacrificed, so that people can exhale.  The
>omnilateral spreading of our species can only be furthered as hope floats
>away from the city of New Orleans. Like the recent New Orleans displacee
>said in the television news, "Now I can leave this town! I've never had
>such an opportunity!"-

NN - after `her lab` was innundated

when the forces of nature corroborate those of market warfare and
tingl.tangl++ at a distance ... one must yield

>I liked New Orleans, for what it's worth. How to imbibe this event?

1. Search 4 water nymphs

2. I want to pain your world + watch it dry. HE is a magnificent lover.

3. The first life form who, having enclosed a bit of land said 'This is mine',
   and found people stupid enough to believe him, was the true founder of civilized society.

   HE is no fool

4. Kissing the words, remembering your thoughts in my streams
   ... rushing away to be your voice, singing your world as
   I crush the stones under my waters.

We are water. Du bist Terra.
We innundate.

\\

the invisible

+ misterious enkounters

in divisible

ultra lekker + phosphorescent

d                  d          d
  r                  r      r
    e                  e  e
      a                 aa
        m s . u u . s m    m s
        m s . u u . s m    m s
      a                 aa     d
    e                  e  e      r
  r                  r      r      e
d                  d         d. u u a s
d                  d         d. u u . m
  r                  r       r        m
    e                  e  e          a
      a                 aa         e
        m s . u u . s m    m s   r
        m s . u u . s m    m s d
      a                 aa     d
    e                  e  e      r
  r                  r      r      e
d                  d          d. u u a s
                               . u u . m

nn. theatr!kl geztur + tranzf!n!t zttz.

                                           pre.konssept!n
                                                 meeTz ver!f1kat!n.

 -

 Netochka Nezvanova   - bodies made for souls. you never actually own one - you just take care of it

                                        4  dze  n e k s t  generazie.  da + da.

                           01 4rm ov lv+ at 01 d!stansz.

                                                               tous les matins du monde.  01 zelebrazie

                                                    ov - lf+