\\

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Sun Oct 16 18:40:48 CEST 2005

nothing like academic flirting

Sometimes Stuart leaves out the best part.  He suggested to me off list that
the vast majority of men want attention from women, that women know that,
and many behave accordingly.  He mentioned that moment of desynchronization
that occurs when a member of the slim minority of men that does NOT want
female attention does not go along with casual flirting.

I don't know about you, but I think that's pretty damn interesting, in no
small part because of the feedback and energy required to keep the
one-sided, feeble-attempt flirtation happening.  Thoughts?