\\

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Sun Oct 16 20:26:18 CEST 2005

>From: dolmensniper at free.fr

>  ok. so we agree. connections  less than meaningful.
>
>yes. but efficiency  100%

hou did u knouuuuuuu +??
efficiency = 100% my fav fkng word

>  )   how much +? a kilo +? 5eur worth or +?
>
>  how much money can i rent your girfriend for ... for 15 min lets say +?
>  100eur +? 1000eur +? 10000eur +?
>
>send me a pic first. if i can watch you will get a bargain.

ula. aoleo mamicaaaaaaa. the dirty little things that live inside the human mind.

http://www.m9ndfukc.org/data/picz/izvorul.minunilor/002.jpg

>  of course if i have to pay for that i may charge you for our corresponden=
>ce
>  or maybe i secure a gov grant and call our correspondence an open source
>  conference.
>  [not to go into the other 15 open minutes]
>  what u think +?
>
>no way. you want to fuck, you pay.

a true capitalist. i mean pimp boy. but look - i dont uant 2 fuk her. i lv money more than p
so maybe we do some business. a little bread for the children you might say.

if she's good - what she does ey +?
and how much +?

>  why do we need money +?
>
>i dont know if we really need money. but IN THIS WORLD we have to deal with
>that. to be open source has nothing to do with being communist.

whats wrong with communism +?

>i think it =
>is
>far more pragmatic than that. it is about having a bunch of people working =
>on
>the same stuff and trying to make it work. it is collaboration. (but how do=
>es
>it come that i am now the lawyer of open source while i am surely the less
>qualified to speak about that on this list???)

maybe. but nou u b da pimp in da mf housz jo
zo dont bk doun from ur illustriyouz funkzionalitiez

tipi tip toe on outa hier