\\ \\

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Sat Oct 15 20:38:38 CEST 2005

>hm .. if I wanted to become innocent I would need to live in the 3rd
>world as a victim

more than that 2x

>sending children to public schools in the 1st world
>buying food in the 1st world
>buying gazoline in the 1st world etc.... etc ..
>
>supports the 1st world
>
>no?

life is killing. accept it

dont parade about like that .no MOTHER FUCKER who posts _once per year
to inform the world about his pitiful undertakings
against the powers that be - himself - proclaiming
their gov financed refuse the new liberty

>>  >> piksel is kontrolled by the .no government with money stolen
>>from 3rd world
>>  >> countries.
>
>just as this mailing list, too
>
>by the way

what member of this list has proclaimed syndicate the new liberty

>Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 19:12:49 +0200 (CEST)
>From: Jacques SERRANO <rencontresplacepublique at yahoo.fr>

>Function of Art - Function of the Artist
>Toward a new status of art
>Conceived by Jacques Serrano, coordination by Stephen
>Wright

>In contexts often far removed from art-specific spaces
>and time, the past few years have witnessed the
>emergence of a broad range of new practices,

Every product advertisement screams the refrain.

Let me ask you this - Jacques, who the fuck are you +?