The Echoing Green, My Piping Stains The Water Clear

jeff harrison worksonpaper03 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 15 00:32:27 CEST 2005

me, I'm piping happy to be mirrored in complaint,
like a dove that drops a seed to a drowning man:
a live sign with cruel loves, a calvary volleying and
thundering into another's, greensward, dream ---
with a show so vast is a green charm assured
only to the green eye? vast as black, as blue, this
green charm now I pipe happily to drowny-blue complaint