\\

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Mon Nov 28 01:23:30 CET 2005

balkan.os krasch ... s0l++

Bosnia unveils Bruce Lee bronze

The statue is situated in Mostar's central park and faces north

A bronze of martial arts legend Bruce Lee has been erected in the Bosnian city of Mostar - a day before a second statue of him is unveiled in Hong Kong.

The life-size 1.68 metre statue depicts the Chinese-American actor in a typical defensive fighting position.

"We will always be Muslims, Serbs or Croats," said Veselin Gatalo of the youth group Urban Movement Mostar.

"But one thing we all have in common is Bruce Lee."

wtf