[syndicate] Re: [NEW-MEDIA-CURATING] Reminder of list rules - no publicity mailings please

fmadre at free.fr fmadre at free.fr
Tue Nov 8 16:58:23 CET 2005

Quoting he tears consume <hfg at konsumerziehung.de>:
> its a problem of definition. in the field of cultural studies media
> art curating can only be definied in exclusion of any case of media
> art in general. thats why geert lovink acts like a nazi.

non
he acts like a nazi because his mummy and daddy raised him this way and he was
unable to teach himself back into a democrat like you did because his friends
were having a bad influence on him
actually he is a good boy gone bad and new media is degenerative art
andreas is in charge of doing the yearly degenerative art show and all
the good
boys goose step waving at him while listening to curated compilations of
max/msp crap (sorry I could not find another word: problem of definition ?) on
their U2 iPod hacked to replace U2 with Fuck U2

f.