[syndicate] \\

Aliette Guibert guibertc at criticalsecret.com
Mon Nov 7 01:23:44 CET 2005

What a chance as mother ! She is very interesting.

Of the work itself: of course it's an old work, it is from more than 5 years
ago and it was regarding Queer acts. But to my opinion it remains matchless;
it is the contemporary clean revenge of "L'histoire d'O" by Pauline
Réage -near the time of her death, moreover -. It is said that alias Pauline
Réage (in fact, Dominique Aury, editor) -
http://www.storyofo.co.uk/Auryobit.html - front of a female rival and being
afraid to loose her lover Jean Paulhan has written this book of submission
to seduce him so much than the other could not stay so much fascinating;
more she revealed herself as a real talentuous writer giving her work of
love. An she wan in real. As they went to live together at last.

Imagine that Chris Kraus would not be the ideal sado partner to her maso
husband and more they could not have a baby, so she invented not the extreme
performance but the true performance of love with another one to present to
her husband - to get him suffering and then he published this tue story. And
it is linking to Bataille in a soft way but much more to Pauline Réage as a
present of love and seduction renewing the love of their lover.

It was art, queer activism, a sort of sentimental body art un a rough
dispositive and description.