\\

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Mon Nov 7 00:39:19 CET 2005

From: "Aliette Guibert" <guibertc at criticalsecret.com>

>>As a matter of fact from my part suggesting a party of reading
>>can be just to active any exchange in the matter of the actual dominant
>>subjects on syndicate - or to change of subject?

"From Semiotext(e):
Torpor
Chris Kraus

Set at the dawn of the New World Order, Chris Kraus's third novel, Torpor loops back to the beginning of the decade that was the basis of I Love Dick, her psuedo-confessional cult-classic debut. It's summer, 1991, post-MTV, pre-AOL. Jerome Shafir and Sylvie Green, two former New Yorkers who can no longer afford an East Village apartment, set off on a journey across the entire former Soviet Bloc with the specious aim of adopting a Romanian orphan"

OMGGGGGGGGGGGG ... she is my mooooooooottttttthhhhhhhhhherrrrr !!!!!!!!!

I've been looking for her for 15 yeeeeeeaaaaaaarrrrrrzzzz !!!!

klap  0.0

aliette|4|ever !!!!