[syndicate] \\

Ariane Bart ariane_bart at yahoo.fr
Wed Nov 30 22:06:40 CET 2005

mathematikal ekonomik i take dtza diaree verbala of tza mnenmoteknikal tendencies orf mly body

  hum hum dead bodies ya rn lfq know what thza meaning of them und take hrhum rhum tza

  e metro with tza bodèj of eachothtza und tha flnrniunka xwavv of i hh it

  make ta worlma popa cash so watcha eat tha shit of them who brain their hh eat the brain on preach?

  >Diaree verbala Poeti uxor, quum perorarem ad coitum non posset inducere, eum cor
>am marito itupri postulavit.

Time is over. Even reality is over.

In my language, I am better at interpreting dreams than at interpreting reality.
human emotion = where most mysteries konverge ...

COMUNISTILOR NU LE ESTE FRICA SA SPUNA!!!

DRAGI TOVARAI SI PRETINI - ura
PT SANATATEA VOASTRA - daiiiii
SI SUCXCES CONTINUU - uraaaa
- ce pula mea

FUKC FREELY!!!!!

AND DONT FORG3T x2
every REAL RELATIONSHIP
IS ALSO A
MATHEMATIKAL \+\ EKONOMIK
RELATIONSHIP . IE. MALE PROSTITUTION = DZE FUTURE

URAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!

information and archive: http://syndicate.anart.no
to post to the Syndicate list:
Shake the KKnut: http://syndicate.anart.no/KKnut/
no commercial use of the texts without permission