\\

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Wed Nov 30 21:33:07 CET 2005

>From: guibertc <guibertc at criticalsecret.com>

>It is not very cool from your part to tell such things concerning others in
>a language of singular ones
>
>Please can't you tell it in English - as you speak it so well (that is not
>my proper part)? Even it would be a negative vision to others...
>
>You do not afraid me

Ta gueule baba cloanta!!

w(o)rm(d)

>Diaree verbala Poeti uxor, quum perorarem ad coitum non posset inducere, eum cor
>am marito itupri postulavit.

Time is over. Even reality is over.

In my language, I am better at interpreting dreams than at interpreting reality.
human emotion = where most mysteries konverge ...

COMUNISTILOR NU LE ESTE FRICA SA SPUNA!!!

DRAGI TOVARAI SI PRETINI - ura
PT SANATATEA VOASTRA - daiiiii
SI SUCXCES CONTINUU - uraaaa
                   - ce pula mea

FUKC FREELY!!!!!

AND DONT FORG3T x2
every REAL RELATIONSHIP
IS ALSO A
MATHEMATIKAL \+\ EKONOMIK
RELATIONSHIP . IE. MALE PROSTITUTION = DZE FUTURE

URAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!