[syndicate] ethno-religious FINKI pot of view.

clemos cl3mos at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 16:21:30 CET 2005

where is this quote from ?

by the way, agreeing with finki on the previous particular topic
(quote) doesn't mean I agree with him about everything he said ( I
actually didn't even read his books...).
but it looks like you and f (and many others!) apreciate the
efficiency of those kind of amalgams (among others, like reactionary =
fascism, etc).

clemos