[syndicate] ethno-religious FINKI pot of view.

ctgr-pavu.com ctgr at free.fr
Thu Nov 24 08:52:24 CET 2005

back in the saddle for next FINKI shooooooowwwwww !!!

Le 23 nov. 05, à 15:20, ctgr-pavu.com a écrit :

>> reactionnary and fascism aren't the same at all.
>> thus I still don't see anything "fascist" in Finkelkraut.
>
> the bottle is in touche.

GUT !
let's play futboll !

comme la music, "sport soften the moose."

now, i give the mike to Finki'
(most eminence philosophe for 30 yeaaaaaaaaars)

-- Finki talkin' :
"Let's take, for example, the incidents at the soccer match between
France and Algeria that was held a few years ago. The match took place
in Paris, at the Stade de France. People say the French national team
is admired by all because it is black-blanc-beur ["black-white-Arab" -
a reference to the colors on France's tricolor flag and a symbol of the
multiculturalism of French society - D.M.]. Actually, the national team
today is black-black-black, which arouses ridicule throughout Europe.
If you point this out in France, they'll put you in jail, but it's
interesting nevertheless that the French national soccer team is
composed almost exclusively of black players.
--

thank you Finkiiiiiii,
we understand that in such conditions, playing the game inside a tunnel

now, let's forget les négros and talk seriously ov international
westWorld.
As we all know, it is a pure christian or judeo-christian world, with
the oldest tradition in matter or LA pensée and longueVue
sightscening...

... coming soon !!!
(cant' wait to know MORE TRUTH !)