[syndicate] ethno-religious revolt

fmadre at free.fr fmadre at free.fr
Wed Nov 23 11:54:09 CET 2005

Quoting clemos <cl3mos at gmail.com>:
> yet I agree we should wonder about the deep reasons why the french
> governement didn't take part to the war against irak, and more widely
> how french geopolitic strategies is related to the intern riots
> (people outside france use to call them "civil war") we see today.

ok, clemos, go on and say that you wanted france to combat in irak
just like mongolia
go on clemos with your thoughts

> the point is to find a valid solution to a problem, and first, in
> order to do this, to identify the problem (to understand the
> "situation of problem").
> but it looks like this level is far from being achieved, as some
> "aspects" of the problem are (as Finkelkraut says) simply ignored.

what is simply ignored by finkielkraut is that there are poor people with no
jobs lumped together in places specially made for poor people with no jobs,
places built so that finkielkraut and sarkozy can live happily and
quietly from
their exploitaition

f.