[syndicate] ethno-religious revolt

clemos cl3mos at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 11:47:20 CET 2005

On 11/23/05, ctgr-pavu. com <ctgr at free.fr> wrote:
> > oh please frederic don't abuse...
> >
> > finkelkraut is no 'fascist pig', nor 'catholic extremist'
>
> not very catholic in fact.
> but the point is : if LA France could join LA Vérité and send troops to
> Iraki,
> then no cars should burn anymore here.

that is not true.
yet I agree we should wonder about the deep reasons why the french
governement didn't take part to the war against irak, and more widely
how french geopolitic strategies is related to the intern riots
(people outside france use to call them "civil war") we see today.

> because we all know that it is la faute des boulioules toujours !!!

the solution of a problem is never answered by such questions as "whose fault".
the point is to find a valid solution to a problem, and first, in
order to do this, to identify the problem (to understand the
"situation of problem").
but it looks like this level is far from being achieved, as some
"aspects" of the problem are (as Finkelkraut says) simply ignored.