[syndicate] FW: Request to mailing list empyre rejected

Aliette Guibert guibertc at criticalsecret.com
Sun Nov 20 12:33:13 CET 2005

oh! God-michel! 121 credo!

dictatorship of proletarians desintegrated integraded integrated by Debord
desintagrated integretated integrated integrated by Maoist Red Guards
inininininin in in oh! such a desintagrAted word.

There is a Problem really, her Doctor. 121 - it is your credo or Subsol one
(thinking of Ryan)?

of course in the actual either it is a joke or a sign of madness.