[syndicate] FW: Request to mailing list empyre rejected

Frederic Madre fmadre at free.fr
Sun Nov 20 12:01:47 CET 2005

it's not an unconvenience
it's fascistic

as for why i PREFER syndicate:

121.

The revolutionary organization can be nothing less than a unitary critique
of society, namely a critique which does not compromise with any farm of
separate power anywhere in the world, and a critique proclaimed globally
against all the aspects of alienated social life. In the struggle between
the revolutionary organization and class society, the weapons are nothing
other than the essence of the combatants themselves: the revolutionary
organization cannot reproduce within itself the dominant society's
conditions of separation and hierarchy. It must struggle constantly against
its deformation in the ruling spectacle. The only limit to participation in
the total democracy of the revolutionary organization is the recognition and
self-appropriation of the coherence of its critique by all its members, a
coherence which must be proved in the critical theory as such and in the
relation between the theory and practical activity.

f.