[syndicate] Tr: Rejet de votre message

Aliette Guibert guibertc at criticalsecret.com
Wed Nov 16 11:27:51 CET 2005

To frederic
Nothing is dangerous for me or on my material life as telling of things in a
relative mode, but without a jugment : avant-garde is very dangerous for you
as you look in a former and integrist vision of the advance of
righteousness.

I have no ghosts: you are living in the ghost of histories that you did not
make yourself. I am in peace with my past as I did it : there are no ghosts
here or I would not be activ nowadays. I am not in a frustration of the past
and I am very pleased that I could appreciate the changes in which I can
read sometimes better as a younger person -simply as I can appreciate for a
largest time what has resisted in the time, what is only repeting, and what
it reappears only as a sign far from symbolic, or new symbolic or
paradigmatic.

Avant-garde as collective representative it is linked to political economy,
it is an historical progressive move linked to history of modernity and
post-modernity. Being past the political economy linked as linking
industrial mode and theiur singular social mode: there is no more
avant-garde or YES : BUT only self-representative.

To have a radical representative avant-garde right now we would need to
notice a collective new paradigm to be collectively recognized - so it its
exactly the part and the rule of avant-garde to get it to be known at first.

Tell me of the new paradigm you defend, please.

Would you be stupid yourself ?