[syndicate] Tr: Rejet de votre message

fmadre at free.fr fmadre at free.fr
Wed Nov 16 11:06:21 CET 2005

Aliette,

You, who are constantly claiming that the avant-garde is dead, are
disqualified
to intervene in this debate. It is worse with Bourseiller, he's just a joker
with too much time on his hands.

Debord has decided to state in writing how much he disliked Guegan and
Sorin and
how little they had to do with the actual creation and running of Champ Libre.
This is why they were thrown out, they came to Lebovici and said they wanted
the house: they were kicked out within the minute because they had no ground
for their claim.

The avant-garde is dangerous for you, as is the "underground", because
you have
given up and you don't want to have ghosts haunting you and showing you what
can still be achieved. I find it amoral and I praise Debord for his
righteousness.

f.