[syndicate] NAR Monthlies 5_05

Eduardo Navas eduardo at navasse.net
Wed May 11 23:51:30 CEST 2005

Thanks for the link Claudia.  I recognize Alexei smiling.

If you are interested in how NAR came about and its relationship to net
communities and our awareness of the histor[ies] that can never be outdated,
I invite you to read a recent interview:
http://distributedcreativity.typepad.com/new_media_education/2004/12/316_gue
st_speak.html

This might clear up the project's relationship to the history of art on the
Internet as well as the politics currently at play.

Best,

Eduardo