Festival Break 2.3 - call for entries

Anna Balint epistolaris at freemail.hu
Wed Mar 16 23:04:50 CET 2005

from: polona tratnik break <polona.tratnik at break-festival.org>

 Hello!

 We are informing you that call for entries for the eigth international
festival Break 2.3, organized by Zavod K6/4, has opened. With this
year's theme New Species we wish to stimulate the creation of those
original poetics, which deal explicitly with invention, fabrication,
innovations, and in general with experimentation and the search for
new routes. So we are interested in the production of all kinds of new
species - creations, organisms, creatures, machines, bodies, spaces,
assignments, contents, themes, formats, optics and concepts.

 The festival will be held between 7th and 21st November 2005.
Proposals should be submited in Slovene or English until 18th April
2005.

 You can find more information about the festival, theme and entry at
the web-page: http://www.break-festival.org.

 We are inviting you to send your proposals!

 Polona Tratnik, art director of the festival Break 2.3