for my mother, who died five years ago today

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Wed Mar 16 18:12:17 CET 2005

  * Module Products.PlacelessTranslationService.PatchStringIO,
      , in new_publish "hello"
    Products.PlacelessTranslationService.PlacelessTranslationService,
            , in translate "can"
    Products.PlacelessTranslationService.PlacelessTranslationService,
            , in translate "you"
    Products.PlacelessTranslationService.PlacelessTranslationService,
            , in getCatalogsForTranslation "hear"
    Products.PlacelessTranslationService.PlacelessTranslationService,
            , in negotiate_language "me"
  * Module Products.PlacelessTranslationService.Negotiator,         ,
    in negotiate "bonjour
  * Module Products.PlacelessTranslationService.Negotiator,         ,
    in _negotiate "entendez"
  * Module Products.PlacelessTranslationService.Negotiator,        ,
    in getLangPrefs "vous"
  * Module Products.PlacelessTranslationService.Negotiator,         ,
    in getAccepted "aidez-moi"
  * "acceptez-vous"