\\

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Thu Jun 30 14:39:35 CEST 2005

marc <marc.garrett at furtherfield.org>

> >Belief is personal.
>
>and religion isn't?

If the religion you refer to is personal than that religion is a very good thing

> >Easier serving religion than love.
>
>true - may be that is part of the problem...

no problem is real

> >Then you do not need friends, and we'll soon find out how much you love it.
>
>That is an assumption - how do you know such a thing?

Not knowing it is an assumption and assuming it is an assumption may lead you to belief

>There are many forms of love, why narrow it down?

Many forms of love narrows it down.
One form of love widens it infinitely.
There is only one.

> >let me iterate over the past - chill with the NET RELIGION evangelism
>
>this sounds like a threat...

because you are one

>Am I to take this personally, like a gangster falling into the
>patriarchal trap of imposing a personal belief over another?

you are to take it any way you wish to, or more correctly, are able to.

>Why are you trying to stop me doing what I do - have I hurt you in some way?

blaming other ones - shortcut to democracy

>Why

Good life = never ask why
If you dont trust it and stick your nose into room 99 (WHY) prepare for a thrashing

>Net Religion? - Net political is closer...

You are a democratic sissy is closer still