Are We Stingy? Yes

Ivo Skoric ivo at reporters.net
Sat Jan 1 05:58:55 CET 2005

The current US Administration hike in promised disaster relief from
$15M to $350M intensely reminds me of Dr. Evil in second Austin
Powers movie when he raises the ransom price from $1M to $100B after
being advised by his #2 that $1M doesn't do much in the world any
more. Maybe someone needed to tell Bushites - who live outside of the
reality based world - that $15M could not rebuild a single village in
Florida after hurricane...
ivo