The Flooding

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Sat Jan 1 00:33:48 CET 2005

The Flooding

Flooding, everything out of control. Nunberg's patient got sick while
there's been a hurricane, flooding in the building, flooding with a huge
quantity of useless posts, or organs, flooding me with names; still, you
control my body and it's the result of space flooding me, space
everywhere, even in the confines of storms of light glinting from years
ago, star-swarms flooding the sky abject, always melting, flooding one
with iridescent lightness, the flux symbolic, not the development of
simulacra, but the flooding of the regions of the world.

Beyond memory is the disgust of the everyday, _flattened real_ flooding
your panties, liquid running through the theater, anonymous members, but
the _rain of number,_ statistics for its own sake, cancers flooding the
body in part or in full, tumors attacking me. Masturbation makes the time
fly, flooding the lower accesses - flooding in distant wavelets, solitons,
turbulent steady-states, flooding the world with my murmuring.

Defuge/flooding, cyberspace falters and topples in the sand/granularity of
organs, flooding me with names; still, you control my body and it's turned
the matrix of the Net. Thinking is thinning, word-flooding, programming,
flooding out across the semantic plateaus of participants' time as well,
timeless and flooding, and confusing to God. She said

" _floating/drowning_ Jennifer, or a _swimming/cresting,_ or a _flooding/
suck sexthing is acid hole flooding impossibility where suck /sexthing is
layers which extend above and below code."

The text itself is flooding, dissolutions of beings, flooding me, I
swallow all living and non-living, back and back, flooding the world. The
world is all that is contradicted by the presence of language flooding our
world; in fact, missives, missions, missionaries - unceasing flooding of
lapped shores other people jammed into open connections. So think through
the backdropping, flooding, of communication and you say,

"& soon those memories flooding, that inert event, that signature,
flooding lands with waters and delights. In this fair world, less than
that hard sounds, flooding of pulse and body memories - connection is
rough - packets suddenly flooding through, then apparently dead. Energy
flooding establishes channels. The world is alan-swallowing, surrounded by
red-brown floodings, clots, membraned flooding of words by names..."

Liquid air, radio in the pulsing air, flooding our bodies, her voice
flooding-room light, softenings considering the next smearing of your
thinking skin. First flooding, my holding is absorbed in my flood
flooding, my offer-proffer to you, my split doll beneath your binding, my
split doll and flood-flooding wiped flooding, through the river more and
more and communalities flooding these very words i write, you read.

Feel these from pure drive of the text, the flooding of hurtling, and
emissions and spews, flows, the flooding of clutter and part-objects - the
damp, flooding of the names, things soaking, specters streamed, brilliant
iridescent wings. Wet-world the first flooding the first runtime beetles -
antenna - just "in case" - flooding of the names, liquid or their burst
eyes flooding us with marrow for thought.

Let me tell you that radiation flooding; consider this, the benefits for
all of us - the end of this secret. Not even valleys flooding or great
storms would make you flooding and fire. Pairs of breeding falcons might
make it. Seagulls come flooding of clutter and a-historicity of the
gathering of accumulations, flooding momentarily within them - stuttering
within and stuttering, "flooding momentarily within them - stuttering
within and stuttering."

I'm afraid of flooding; we've been hit before, spewed and flooding from
the temporary articulation of emission, as the tain of the mirror, fiber
optics, neural-electronic flooding with teraterabyte messagings flooding
up. Imagine these streams flooding America, online or offline, body's
liquidity, flooding or dissolution in the stream of the body's liquidity,
flooding or dissolution in the stream of up. Imagine these streams
flooding America, online or offline, the emotional flooding at the gates
flooding rivers and millions killed. You are living in the bad areas of
the world and flooding of rivers have stories over your century. A world's
end flooding millions and volcanos. Killed. Volcanos. Rivers flooding
millions. Rivers want; your songs are stupid songs - flooding rivers and
millions killed.

MUD. a flood nothing red really on on flooding and blood, smeared with its
flooding from oozed afraid whirlpool. Does not the night beneath the
flooding or flood of food, the flooding none, the symbols of the north,
loop chunnel and dangers of flooding. If flash flooding is observed act
quickly. Move that emotional flooding at the gates. There's been a
hurricane, flooding emissions and spews, flows, the flooding of clutter
and part-objects emissions and spews, flows, the flooding of clutter and
part-objects - emissions and spews, flows, the flooding of clutter and
part-objects - emissions and spews, flows, the flooding of clutter and
part-objects - emissions and spews, flows, the flooding of clutter and
part-objects -

and organs, flooding me with names; still, you control my body and it's
all I reach for in the morning . A lid appears in the sky, heavy with
viscous fluid, coating, flooding the names, soaking of things! My holding
is absorbed in my flood flooding, my offer-proffer to you, my split doll
beneath your binding, my split doll and flood-flooding. Wiped, flooding,
do you mean to me? - And through the river more and more and the matrix of
the net. Thinking is thinning, flooding of words.

_

__