Les yeux de Laure

Aliette Guibert guibertc at criticalsecret.com
Thu Feb 3 13:24:37 CET 2005

Here is a repeatition from my part of this link here and there since two
weeks... really it looks to me as one major strange content in matter of
real space-time, limited by the pics as a symbolistic translation of
obscenity, and seeing the content which regards George Bataille's tittle, it
appears to me of a hardest strange thing online since Mouchette.

http://eyesoflaura.org

by laura at eyesoflaura.org

Only but another performance, because of a tragic-heroïc real life under
all, the alive crossing in motorcycle in the stricken region of tchernobyl
by a native girl of this country who already considered, beforehand, among
the predictable victims.

I suppose "Laura" as an artist able to be employed as a guard in the
objective
to catch and hold these shots, exactly the same as Sophie Calle being a
cleaning lady in the hotel at Venice (Italy) to follow the man for any pics
of his life, that was the book "Please follow me, Venice continuation",
foreword by
Jean Baudrillard, in the "former times"...