[syndicate] -/ The loVe shoW /-

ctgr-pavu.com ctgr at free.fr
Thu Feb 3 09:20:57 CET 2005

Le 2 févr. 05, à 20:54, Matze Schmidt a écrit :

>> Flame songs concert
>
> flame songs, wow, what a term (i mean it!)
> imagine flame wars with sound, like dj-battles or post-guitar
> hero-fights.
> flame the songs. yes.

I don't flame the song,
I sing the flame.

> but the rest of the (english) text i did not understand.

well, it m'étonne pas,
it is a google translation.

>> In a discussion with Clément Thomas, George Rotbers protests:  "One
>> cannot all the same reduce the activity of Internet network to a
>> free-for-all!"
>
> what is the background of this protest?

flame, troll, battles on mailing lists as they happened in the antique
times of internet.
I admit that this hyperBard is a bit gaulois.

> if it (and when i say "it" i mean all wares) is not about free-for-all,

maybe it is not.
french say "foire d'empoigne", kindov "bagarre générale" !
"bagarre d'Austerlitz" as the french singer Marcel G. Lenormand called
it.

> but why do some people need
> "hyperHits" and especially "of tomorrow"?

hyperHits is an evolution of Ypérite (also called "mustard gas")
tomorrow is also a song by pavu.com
http://www.pavu.com/audio/tomorrow_M_H.au

>  why this gesture of _future

throw a stone, it will hit the ground tomorrow
http://www.pavu.com/audio/tomorrow_PaolD.au

> now_ combined with a slight idea of the system of profit? why hits? why
> reproducing the "hit" as concept? why concert? why not just a mass of
> tracks played - like the imagination of bit torrent (= stream) suggests
> with video/film? so why con-cert? is it, that there is a lack of
> organized creating and style and you (who?) like to have it, to get it?

this is a big bunch of minchia !
do you mind if I think a little, and come back with answers
http://www.pavu.com/audio/tomorrow_ctgr.au

>> the flamers whose texts are the traditional ones of the
>> netSong today and on the way to become the hyperHits of tomorrow.
>
> best

you're welcome.

OG

pavu.com