\\

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Sun Dec 18 08:46:42 CET 2005

dehr juz jalwa-e-yaktaai-e-mashooq nahin,
hum kahan hotay agar husn na hota khud-been?

                                                 - ghalib

                               -.o

like rain
+ u
az unloozened hair
bloun in dze uind
unfurld in dze night
zoftli fading
pazt ueight
pazt fear
gliding through z!rklz
i n 2 t i m e

i ztill had zand in mi eyez

zlipping thru my handz georgeouzl!

i reached dze entransz ov ur fingrprint

dze path ov dze labyr!nth

i entrd ___...

i m time lacing ur ztreamz

i m dze kisz abov dze zea

i m u inzide

i m dze depthz ov ur e!ez

i m dze futurz gl!mpze in2 prezent

i m dze truth in ur blood

i m ur zkin veild in fog

i m dze tear forming in ur zand

i m ur dream.z gentl hand

i m dze glor!ouz dawn

i m dze kornet full ov ra!n

i m ur uave ov miraklz

dze zcentz ov nightz

dze butterfli on ur shouldr

i am ur dancing shadou

1001 dig!tz thru ur hair

light 4 roze klrd civilizazionz

//

The Language of Flowers.

Flowers may be combined and arranged so as to express even

the nicest shades of sentiment.

If a flower is offered "reversed", its direct

signification is likewise reversed, so that the flower now

means the opposite.

A rosebud divested of its thorns, but retaining its

leaves, convays the sentiment, "I fear no longer; I hope."

Stripped of leaves and thorns, it signifies, "There is

nothing to hope or fear."

A full-blown rose placed over two buds, signifies

"Secrecy."

"Yes," is implied by touching the flower given to the

lips; "No," by pinching off a petal and casting it away.

"I am," is expressed by a laurel leaf twined around the

bouquet; "I have," by an ivy leaf folded together; "I

offer you," by a leaf of Virginia creeper.

COMBINATIONS.

Moss Rosebud and Myrtle.

A confession of love.

\\ entopic ideoretinal hypnogogic ecumenical dust swirls