\\

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Tue Dec 13 08:11:24 CET 2005

missing u

due 2

it

missing u

due 2

zom konekt!v!t! h!potez!z

missing u

due 2

balkan childhood

missing u

due 2

missing u

due 2

simply.human

missing u

due 2

you

near a foothill
at heavens doorsill
where the trails descending
to the plain and ending

sitting under a large tree wearing autumn
raining orange and yellow leaves covering us lazily
in a blanket that crunches
+ cracks in our movementz

lazing in the late afternoon sun
warm + distant + soaking up long kisses
feeling ur fingertipz playing over me
becoming the leaves the sky the ground.

i feel cold
so u wrap me in ur warm body.
the warmth spreads into a comfortable heaviness.
i sleep. [insert various dream imposibilities]

fading again.
with the aftertaste of dreaming
almost time to open my eyes
time has yet started

u open my lids sleepily
everything looks green again.
newer + fresher.

i look up at the tree
there is fruit on the tree + we eat it hungrily,
smearing juice over each others faces with kisses
+ hungry fingers licking.

warm and sticky + sweet. smooth + slippery,
as we disappear into heav\i\n\ly scented sex
i feel the ground reforming beneath me
pulsing slowly. bekoming stronger.
almost gripping me. caressing.
sliding.
holding.
pressing.

i feel u over my skin. pulsing.
sliding with the rhythm of the earth beneath me.
as the buzzing bkmz noizier
+ ur body is shifting in + out of phase
the octopus roots of the tree squeezing me
bringing me in
filling ur melting plasma body with new nerves
+ whispering u through my skin that i am there with u
flowing through ur veins + in ur leaves. whispering that u are
photosynthsysing orgasmic pleasure over millions of years ...

and then

spring arrives

with\in us