\\

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Tue Dec 13 09:35:44 CET 2005

>well, after the book was published, i am intersted in a question: if
>"ortlos" (placeless) is a "place", what is beyound (behind) it.

i think most girls understand that at approx 16

i am not a girl thus - my questions ud be:

do you think you can imagine what is beyond it +?
if not hou do u propose 2 `find out`

do you think imagination a form ov kontrol +?
if so does that invalidate the answer +?

do you think imagination is an imagined place +?
does that mean that an infinite amount of public funding
ud be necessary to fill it +?

does that make woman unimaginably expensive +?
yet she conforms in all ways 2 it.
so my question is - can you feel it.