\\ low priced tablets

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Fri Apr 29 02:41:56 CEST 2005

>Romanian techno is the best music ever. i wish i could
>find the tapes i bought when i was there.

manele = mai calumea daca-ntelegi ce vreau sa spun

Gisle Fr0ysland dishing out the neo-kolonial occident welfare crack

>1) Introduction: Why PD & Why Free + Open Source Software?
>
>Our decision to use Pure Data has been motivated by several factors.
>First and foremost is the need for a modular environment where audio and
>video processing is possible without the intrusion of negative elements
>such as a predetermined Graphical User Environment, cross-platform
>issues and restrictive licenses. We will discuss these issues, and why
>it is more important than ever that artists take Free + Open Source
>Software seriously as t

If everyone takes up `Free + Open` Source Software etc hippy/loser life style
the entire system will crash since hippy/loser life style does not produce
articles of necessity / it is not self-sustainable

In fact one often finds hippy/loser life style as promulgated by the best+very cutting edge orgs
konsumes more mass produced occident refuse than the avg corp whislt swallowing
unprecedented amounts of nearly FREE third world labor

Your utilization of 'FREE + Open' parallels George Bush's 'Peace' comments,
ie. it is obfuscated WESTERN BULLSHIT