engorged, never devoured

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Fri Apr 29 08:05:29 CEST 2005

engorged, never devoured, never devouring. The gate-keepers float, it was
absolutely gorgeous today. In fact I've never seen anything like of One,
it is the other come for admonition, absolution, engorgement. Motivated by
gutted reeds cut stuttered clay, read in gorgeous monuments, the crust
from itself, purple sweetness of bruises on breasts engorged with liquid
bleedings. The opening of the sonnet is the opening of the mouth which
engorges from them.

http://www.asondheim.org/gorge.jpg
http://www.asondheim.org/gorge2.jpg
http://www.asondheim.org/homebody.jpg

They're _all_ in this pattern, engorge/disgorge: the _anorectic future,_
and the heart gorged with blood, so it was no miracle, that altitude. Her
mouth's engorged, her genitals swollen, her frock and in their currency,
in 2010, we're engorged with her, eyes blasted from world burns. The
Engine burns, swells, disgorges; it is the world returned Engorged. You
search for excreta to your west. Expensive - a writer like me can
disgorge, unravel, open up like a ...

http://www.asondheim.org/gorge.jpg
http://www.asondheim.org/gorge2.jpg
http://www.asondheim.org/homebody.jpg

_Engorged, you search for excreta to your west._ is T as well, the last of
the letters engorged, its stem close to Mina's Nikuko and Jennifer in
gorgeous kimonos; it is in the dark, the stage lit by no-thing, that you
engorge me; I remember your holes pouring upon me. altitude. Her mouth's
engorged, her genitals swollen, her frock and greedily i engorge on her
sshole, mouth wide open; cpitl flows out nd we watching from the
plateglass window.

http://www.asondheim.org/gorge.jpg
http://www.asondheim.org/gorge2.jpg
http://www.asondheim.org/homebody.jpg

Now gougings, gnawed of living words, these phrases engorged, descended
from crags and split-swollen engorged spew of letters, oh grateful! slurry
of pollen, azure reading, in the woods near a small gorge, trees, streams,
rocks, azure reading, walking by forked trees by the side of the gorge,
azure reading, partially hidden by trees by the side of the gorge - while
i double, split, an ugly pair engorged on gorge's drink.

http://www.asondheim.org/gorge.jpg
http://www.asondheim.org/gorge2.jpg
http://www.asondheim.org/homebody.jpg

Gorge bash lies eaten and rolled over by snomobile treads attacking
engorged flesh and his political ancestry. Why do we press tightly against
the screen, as hackers engorged by code, obsequiously in the hope of junk
food engorgement. in spite of aphanisis, its domain engorges, its symbols
topple, it topples disgorges; it is the world returned to vomit. The
anorectic airliner shaved cunt and labia engorged with him she bit his
nipples until they tight shaved cunt and labia engorged with him - no end
to circuitry! he cunt and labia engorged with him Alan came all over her
he's just awful horrible baby" print "her tight shaved cunt and labia
engorged screw you over and her tight shaved cunt and labia engorged with
him she labia engorged with him making him wide everyone could anyone who
wanted and mouth eyes and mouth labia engorged with him making him cock
with her engorged - or they were engorged - the swellings far too bright -
night all - the lips engorged - or leg-hinges flooded - dark waves of
swollen labia - they moved - or they were engorged - the swellings far too
the shapes engorged - the tumor spewed - it emanated from the vaginal area
on it"

http://www.asondheim.org/gorge.jpg
http://www.asondheim.org/gorge2.jpg
http://www.asondheim.org/homebody.jpg

"shaped and grew" "the shapes engorged" "spewed" "engorged - or they were
engorged - the swellings far too bright - night all - the lips engorged -
or leg-hinges flooded - dark waves of swollen labia - they moved - or they
were engorged - the swellings far too the shapes engorged - the tumor
spewed - it emanated from the vaginal area on it" "shaped and grew" "the
shapes engorged" "spewed" engorged - they were set on fire - the flesh
fell from their bodies - hacked off - the tumor spewed - the shapes
engorged - they were set on engorged - they were set on fire - the flesh
fell from their bodies - the the shapes engorged everyone a except no a
one man else alone, mountaintop gorgeous she man

http://www.asondheim.org/gorge.jpg
http://www.asondheim.org/gorge2.jpg
http://www.asondheim.org/homebody.jpg

At land, mount, gorge images - god :  gorgeaa :  gorgeab o :  gorgead o :
gorgeb o :  gorgek :  gorged :  gorgee : o gorge!  o :  gorgel o :
gorgen :  gorgeo o :  gorgep :  gorgr o o gorgeu :  h images of mouths
held hard against you; your nipples engorged with the and Archimedes, but
that they are to be surpassed, as a gorge itself and every symbol :<>
mouth opened and fucked :<->- engorged mouth; Engorged, I exhaled ASCII;
instead of tears or whimpers, my fingers Engorged, I inhaled as well,
circulations and responses from every- and every symbol :<> mouth opened
and fucked :<->- engorged mouth; the grit of gorges, flood control, fire
stones, strata glory GOD god gong GOODBYE gorgeaa gorgeab gorgead gorgeb
gorgec gorged gorgee gorgei gorgel gorgen gorgeo gorgep gorger gorgew
graph guiapp h h world burns, the Engine burns, swells, disgorges "shaped
and grew"