pronounce lone letters as their name, read quickly in the middle of a

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Fri Apr 8 12:58:14 CEST 2005

pronounce lone letters as their name, read quickly in the middle of a
feud, place next to sleep, you will do me good

f any ut the hell sleep, ins sleep, ins ut the hell uld write adequately
ab ut the hell nstantly, there's n things, at night, sleep is my enemy, i
can't st p th r this b nstantly, there's n rest f p th ccasi ns my life, f
ccasi m devastating me, this c m devastating me, this c ccasi u n r
dreaming t r dreaming t f y se u n me n f br f br t at all me, this will c
me n nes, see h r pause, prep siti ut cease nes, see h w phrases end the
line alm r pause, prep ver, barbarians at the gate, that line dangling p n
like an arm uselessly hanging, my sh siti the f the f ver, barbarians at
the gate, that line dangling p utside this very wind ulder ulder utside
this very wind n fire, fire engines screaming w, i'm up, they're furi
ughts are killing me, and each day brings terr t sure f any re splintered
b ughts are killing me, and each day brings terr r and m f an any

other healing

if i could write adequately about the hell occasioned by an inability to
sleep, insomnia gripping me, battering me constantly, there's no rest for
this body, in the day i smash into things, at night, sleep is my enemy, i
can't stop thought and winged prayer from devastating me, this constant
runon sentencing that occasions my life, for those of you now dreaming or
dreaming to come, this will come not at all or in the guise of
broken bones, see how phrases end the line
almost without cease or pause, prepositions
to the fore!, pain takes over, barbarians at
the gate, that line dangling position like
an arm uselessly hanging, my shoulders are on
fire, fire engines screaming outside this very window, i'm up, they're
furious and shoulder on (my thoughts are killing me, and each day brings
terror and more splintered bones strewn i think, i'm not sure of an any
other

_