[_arc.hive_] escape/

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Sun Apr 17 05:38:02 CEST 2005

I think this is the most successful of all the series; it's really
wonderful and looks oddly like the earthquake mappings for GEE. In any
case, have you thought about adding a 3rd dimension, tilting the whole
thing? There are equations for this at least in qbasic I've used, they
should be available, adding the 3rd dimension, coming out with a
Mandelbrot landscape.

But the boundaries are thicker here. How is the coloring determined?

- Alan