Fw: [syndicate] Digital_Ultra_contra_#001

Aliette Guibert guibertc at criticalsecret.com
Thu Sep 9 13:53:02 CEST 2004

Sorry for anyone who wopuild have prefered of the economy of such a
discussion or reference online. But I answer to a public post...

I can discuss the plastic and dynmaic choices of this experimental issue in
Flash:

First, I want to tell that I have not forwarded the postmail info on
syndicate knowing of several collective positions here.

Second: if you know another system to play interactive cinema online
actually please tell it me...

Third: It is not because you prefer the great planes or susoniques that we
have no right to like seeing crossing from time to time a dirigible balloon
in homage to the seen last one, that in the advertising effigy of Good Year
real / hypereal reference icon which crosses even the cult publications of
Marvel Comics...

In matter of Poïetic Philosophy concerning former/ actual psychoanalysis as
"Freudian Field" in the numerical media it could be a way to install it
organically in a critical system of the confidential practice as actual.
At last we are free on money, auto-producers, auto-editors, all the contents
are presents to try any experimental media mode while Free log are still the
object of all public same time of eventual fascist administration States

Politics is not technical, it is a human voice in a critical dispositive.
Technical as Flash in this case is an anamorphosis view of wellknown things
to get another cognition, as a punk feeling of cultural deconstruction in
full violence, in schyze (in the sense by Felix), instead of a special
expert.

More, there are a lot of contradictions between the plastic and graphical
system we have choosen, and any contents against the computers :)

As you have quoted us without the link : here it is
www.criticalsecret.com/n14

Next issue could be all different, easy and fluid, you know ?

Nor God nor Master nor Boss

Nor submission under tehcnical nor ideological reasons.

See you
A.