to follow the other post (in a best correction of the english terms I hope)

Aliette Guibert guibertc at criticalsecret.com
Thu Sep 9 15:29:15 CEST 2004

Sorry for anyone who would prefered of the economy in such a matter
of discussion or reference online. But I answer to a public post...

I can discuss the plastic and dynamic choices of this experimental issue in
Flash:

First, I want to tell that I have not forwarded the mail info on
syndicate as knowing of several collective positions here.

Second: if you know another system to play interactive cinema online
actually please tell it me...

Third: It is not because you prefer the imperial planes or other
subsoniques engines that we have no right to like seeing in the sky from
time to time a dirigible inflatable balloon better than a train and more in
homage to the seen last one, that in the advertising effigy of Good Year
real / hypereal reference icon which crosses the cult publications of
Marvel Comics...

In matter of Poïetic Philosophy concerning former/ actual psychoanalysis as
"Freudian Field" in the numerical media it could be a way to install it
organically in a critical system of the confidential practice as actual ;
and a good taste of the Guattari's schyze reference as raw prime art (same
time as a punk deconstructive interface opposited to the ideological
psychoanalysis and visions of power).

At last we are free on money, auto-producers, auto-editors, all the contents
presents to try any experimental media mode while Free log are still the
object of a lot of public administrations in the world just the best and the
worst (eventual fascist administration States appreciate the free log oas
you). Duel system in anything : free log is not pure, Flash is not pure)

Politics is not technical, it is a human voice in a critical dispositive.
Technical as Flash in this case is an anamorphosis view of wellknown things
to get another cognition, as a punk feeling of cultural deconstruction in
full violence, in schyze (in the sense by Felix), instead of a special
expert.

More, there are a lot of contradictions between the plastic and graphical
system that we have choosen, as any contents against the computers :)

I hope that Freudian psychonanalysis would accept our proposition to express
their field outside of the confidential therapeutic current consensus among
the profession of the psy health.

As you have quoted us without the link : here it is
www.criticalsecret.com/n14

Next issue could be all different, easy and fluid, and in a free system, you
know ? It depends of the subject, it depends of the artist(s) who accept
this damned part of their free work to tribute to criticalsecret exactly as
they want to play it globally.

Nor God nor Master nor Boss, himselves in their part as myselff in mine one
we are respectively free in matter of every issue and trusting us in
confidence.

Nor submission under tehcnical nor ideological reasons. Just doing it raw.

See you
A.