[syndicate] On surrealism of desperate conjugation

Aliette Guibert guibertc at criticalsecret.com
Sun Sep 26 14:54:15 CEST 2004

Not at all for himself but in another view it is true of certain wifes he
married with, and Breton had given to
him a mission to receive European Jewishs of the movement and of the prime
structuralism, in NYc - to protect them.

Yes I know of Gordon-Matta Clark from the past seventies, a splendid work
against the rule in matter of contruction, and I know of his
misunderstanding
with Peter Eisenmann at last.

And Laurie Anderson, a friend of him of course, at Canal street.

They were twin brothers and the other one suicid after the death of his son
Gordon Matta Clark.

Matta the father, the painter, was living in France since a moment, and I
could meet him thanks Ramuntcho his French son, could be said a friend of
mine (he
has given a work to criticalsecret : a plastic sound of Cioran's cough). We
could evocate several things and talk a bit of the ceremonies at Georges
Bataille's
house of which different painters had graphed the walls to this project.